Conduct Yourself....Outside the Comfort Zone!



Ahhhh. Isn't it great to just sit back in your favorite chair and just be comfortable? Comfort food. Comfort snacks. In the comfort of your home. Comfort mattress. Comfort Inn. Comfort zone. Comfort....Ahhhhhhh. One of the definitions for the word "comfort" is...


a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety


I know you have heard many speeches and encouraging words from many gifted people on this topic. You have heard them say, "You can do it! Get out of the comfort zone!" "In order to succeed you must step out of your comfort zone." Yet in this business I have watched many women get stuck in their comfort zone. Directors and Consultants alike! It can be debilitating! We hear the three point plan and begin to implement it into our business, but it hurts and requires action. We fail and then retract into our comfort zone. We begin to question ourselves and doubt sets in. As I have said before, your business is an opportunity to bring blessings into the lives of others, whether that be your family, consultants and customers! Your business is an opportunity to be a light in the marketplace (the place where God has placed you). God cannot use you or your business unless you get out of our comfort zone. Maybe you are there, in the comfort of your couch, and it feels so good! Business is slow. Unit activity seems to be fading. The couch feels so goooood! You wrap yourself in your favorite throw blanket. Your dreams and goals begin to fade because you are in the comfort zone!

May this word not bring you comfort. May this word as you read it, shock you to action like a defibrillator does to a heart that has stopped beating.......

ARISE, OH WOMAN OF GOD!!!! ARISE, OH MAN OF GOD!!!!!


When we decide to break the comfort zone, God will be our strength. How do I know? Check out what the Word of the Lord has to say in Isaiah 46:8-13.

Remember this, fix it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.


ARISE, OH WOMAN OF GOD!!!! ARISE, OH MAN OF GOD!!!!!



To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One. Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing. Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel, My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God"? Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. Isaiah 40:25-28


ARISE, OH WOMAN OF GOD!!!! ARISE, OH MAN OF GOD!!!!!


The character of God is one who will give strength to those who dare to work outside their comfort zone!

Was Moses out of his comfort zone when led two to three million Hebrews out of Egypt? You betcha!
Result: The people were taken care of by God's provisions, for forty years!


As David rushed towards Goliath with a sling shot, was he out of his comfort zone? No doubt!
Result: With one stone Goliath was taken down and victory brought to Israel!


Was Nehemiah out of his comfort zone when he came back to lead the people of Jerusalem to rebuild the wall? Totally!
Result: The wall was built in 52 days!



ARISE, OH WOMAN OF GOD!!!! And watch what God will do! ARISE, OH MAN OF GOD!!!!! And become a testimony of God's faithfulness!


Do not get out of the comfort zone because I have said so...get out because the Lord your God has said the following....


For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13






Breakout of your comfort zone into the place of your purpose!

His call. His gifts. Your purpose. Irrevocable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets get it started!

Connected