His Gift to You!

For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb. I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery]. Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them. Psalm 139:13-16 (Amplified Bible)


Sit back and ask yourself a simple question. You may of asked it many times before. Why am I the way I am? David wrote an answer that through science we can actually see what he meant. For some reason David understood that it began in the womb. Maybe one night as he looked into the stars, he began to question his purpose...his reason for living. He might of taken time to look at his life and ask those very same questions we ask when faced with doubt, or maybe when we are struck by the history of our life. Here he was a Shepard boy turned king and leader of God's people. In recent discoveries of our DNA we have come to find out the following:

DNA contains the genetic instructions which is essential for the development and functioning of all living organisms including some viruses.

The main function of DNA is the long-term storage of genetic information.

DNA is acts and functions as the blue print because it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells like RNA and protein molecules.

The DNA segments that carry this genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes, or are involved in regulating the use of this genetic information. The information carried by DNA is held in the of pieces of DNA called genes.

Simply put, our DNA is the building block which determines the color of our hair and eyes. Our body structure. Medical history. Our personalities and yes our gifts! The gifts that make us unique. Gifts to give us purpose and to be used for the benefit of others!



The very words of David..."For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb."...comes alive as we watch this video! And to think that as you sit here and read this, the events that are unfolding in your body at this moment makes you who you are! God's gift to you! Allow me to be bold, when I say this...your gifts have been etched into you for a reason, because God knew what you needed to accomplish His purpose for you! Whether it be in business or job, you have gifts that shine. Talents that are different from others. Gifts that reach into the hearts of people, or gifts that lift others up. Talents that create ideas or gifts to put them together. Find your gifts, apply them in your business and run with them! Take a gifts test at the following site. Answer the questions and it will then give you a read out of your gifts! I took it and it hit me pretty well!

http://www2.elca.org/evangelizingchurch/assessments/spiritgifts.html.

When we find out the gifts that we are created with, we will find our purpose! And when we find our purpose, nothing...and I mean nothing, can take away that place in which God has us in at that moment in history! Now that you have had a science lesson today check out the next video. It is the same events happening as in the first video, yet in real time! When you realize that all of these events are happening right now in your body, you can not help but to sit back and thank God for how wonderfully you are made!




His call. His gift to you. Your purpose. Irrevocable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets get it started!

Connected