2013 Easter: Because You Believe


I am reminded of the Sunday as a sixteen year old worshiping in a church in Athens, Greece. It was a small church that meet in a room about twice the size of my classroom.  During the worship I felt such a kinship with my Christian brothers and sisters.  They sang songs I knew from home! As I stood there, it hit me!  Jesus has no boundaries!   These people that I never met had experienced Jesus, just as I did!  Wherever you may call home, we celebrate the main person that brings us all together, Jesus!   However you may say it this Easter, I greet you with...HE IS RISEN!  ¡Ha resucitado!   復活了!Hij is opgestaan​​!   Il est ressuscité!  Er ist auferstanden!  Ανέστη!  הוא קם לתחייה!  वह बढ़ी हैEgli è risortoالمسيح قام!  
그는 살아나 있습니다!   Он воскрес!   Vstal jeHan är uppståndenNgài đã sống lại!   Siya ay risen!

Join us today in a short message that takes a look at Thomas after Jesus resurrection.  John 20:24-31
Location: Big Valley Christian High  Easter Chapel 

      His call.  His gift to you.  Your purpose.  Irrevocable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets get it started!

Connected