The Future is in Your Mouth


This morning Angie and I heard a sermon that spoke to our hearts. Driving home from church and through out the day the words echoed in my mind. It was one of those sermons that you hear, knowing that God had you in mind! I did have something ready to go for this week. My agenda...my words. Yet, sometimes we have to step aside. After hearing this mornings message and the impact it has had on my day, I had to share it with you. The sermon is entitled, "The Future is in Your Mouth" by Pastor Glenn Berteau of Calvary Temple Worship Center in Modesto, CA. You may watch the sermon series live at ctwc.com on Sunday's, by clicking the "Watch the Service Live" link at 11am (PST)/ 2pm (EST). I hope that this message is a blessing to you today.

His call. His gifts. Your purpose. Irrevocable.

You may copy and past to the video through US Stream:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9235833


or


Copy and past the following link:

http://www.ctwc.com/live

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets get it started!

Connected