Irrevocable Call Wednesday Words of Wisdom

Every Wednesday you will recieve a short, encouraging words of wisdom. To receive Irrevocable Call Words of Wisdom email me at:

e.limon07@ymail.com

No cost. No gimmicks! Just a short word to get your day going!

Here is an example:

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- Thomas Edison

I know our culture has a tendency to "talk things out". Believe me there are times to "talk things out", but there are times that require a "fight". I personally believe that this attitude of "talk things out" has created a generation with no backbone who want to be told what to do. C.S. Lewis put it this way, "The rule of the universe is that others can do for us what we cannot do for ourselves, and one can paddle every canoe except one's own." I am talking about the "fight" that goes through fear. Doubt. Setbacks. I have seen a generation that when the tough gets going they cower. They blame others. A never quit attitude says, "No matter what comes my way I will fight to the very end because I KNOW I HAVE BEEN CALLED TO GREATNESS! I will take the responsibility and press on knowing that God has given me the ability to accomplish the task!" A leader is one who fights off the obstacles that say "I can't."

Have a blessed day!


"I just wanted to take a minute to thank you so much for all of your Godly-wise words of wisdom throughout the year, which always relate so much to my life! Thank you for taking the time to do this!" Mary Kay Sr. Director Michelle M.

"You ROCK Ed!" Mary Kay National Director Thea E.

"Great stuff! Just what I needed to be challenged with...in a week like this week!!!" Kori H. Owner of Recollect Photography

Hope to see you on Irrevocable Call Words of Wisdom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lets get it started!

Connected

Called to Lift Each Other Up....COMING APRIL 22